Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Rosencranz and Guildenstern Get a Makeover

Alice: Why?

Bob: Why what?

Alice: Why not?

Bob: Why bother?

Alice: Why won't you?

Bob: Who cares?

Alice: Who's there?

Bob: Who are you?

Alice: Who wants to know?

Bob: How should I know?

Alice: How can I find out?

Bob: How can I tell you?

Alice: Would I be able to take it?

Bob: Would I be able to stop you?

Alice: Would you care?

Bob: Should I bother?

Alice: With what?

Bob: How?

Alice: How so?

Bob: How are you?

Alice: How did this happen?

Bob: How can this stop?

Alice: What stop?

Bob: Which stop?

Alice: This stop?

Bob: That stop?

Alice: Oh, stop...

Bob: You lose.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour Luxancta, mon nom est Marguerite. que j'aime votre blog, je voudrais voir encore plus. J'ai un lien à ma photo préférée là. Au revoir

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home